sábado, 22 de enero de 2011

In my opinion there are a lot of beautiful places to visit in the United States of America, and I find it really difficult to choose just one.That’s why I’ve decided to talk about some of them.

On the one hand I would like to visit big cities like New York or San Francisco. I think that if you go to the USA it’s obligatory to see the typical skyscrapers. In New York City there are different things to see and do, but there are a few attractions like no other. Any visit to New York City is not complete without visiting the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty and the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. San Francisco is endless in terms of places to see and things to do. Two of the best-known tourist destinations in San Francisco are Chinatown and Fisherman's Wharf. The three most recognizable San Francisco city icons are the Golden Gate Bridge, the pyramid shaped Transamerica Tower and the cable cars.

On the other hand, I really like going to small towns because I think that they have something different. What I mean is that all the towns and the people who lives there are different from each other. These towns don’t have the big skyscrapers or wonderful museums, but they have beautiful sights and really nice people.

To finish, I love travelling and although I’ve never been in the US I think that it’s a good place to go travelling. I’m sure that I’ll go there more than once.

1 comentario:

  1. Excellent Maria! I like the way you express your opinion about big cities and also small towns. Keep up the good work!

    ResponderEliminar