miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010

Are you looking forward to vote?

In less than a year time, the next local elections will take place.By then, I am going to be eighteen years old, so I will be able to vote if I want to. But, will I be ready to vote?

To tell the truth I have no idea. On the one hand, I have to say that in my opinion voting is a very important thing and that not everyone can do it. I think this because we live in a democracy and every person who is adult can vote. What is more, I think that because this right states that we can choose the government and not every country can do that.

On the other hand, I have to say that I don’t know a lot about politics. I think that I just know the easiest things, such as which parties are left and which ones are right. Although I try to catch up with politics watching the news or reading the newspaper, I don’t understand a lot about them.

To sum up, I think that I am not ready to vote. In my opinion I have to learn more things about politics before voting.

1 comentario:

  1. Very good Maria! Excellent organization of paragraphs and use of connecting phrases. Keep up the good work!

    In less than a years time,...

    ResponderEliminar