martes, 27 de abril de 2010

EUROPEAN UNION

I don’t know lots of things about the European Union because I’m not really interested on it. I’ve been searching in the internet and I have found this definition for the European union: The European Union (EU) is an economic and political union of 27 member countries, located primarily in Europe. Committed to regional integration, the EU was established by the Treaty of Maastricht on 1 November 1993 upon the foundations of the European Communities.

However, I think that for me and for all the young people the most interesting thing about the European Union is the Erasmus. This is a student exchange program. It consists on going to another country to study, but almost all the people goes there to have fun and to go to parties.

There are a lot of places to go to. But almost everybody wants to go somewhere where they can meet a lot of people, go partying and visit beautiful places.

To finish, I want to say that everybody wants to go out with this program. And also, if you go to a country where they speak a language that you are studying it will help you a lot because you’ll practice a lot.

1 comentario:

  1. Good Maria. Good use of connectors. Just a few corrections:

    interested in (not 'on')

    consists of (not 'on')

    everyone (not 'all the people')

    ResponderEliminar