lunes, 25 de enero de 2010

Nowadays, almost all the teenagers drink alcohol, usually in weekends or parties, just because everybody do that and it’s really easy to buy it. But why do teenage people drink alcohol?

I think that teenagers shouldn’t drink alcohol because it is not good for their health. I don’t really understand why people get drunk. They say that it’s just for having fun and also for getting out the shyness, but when I see people trying to walk down the street with the help of other three people I think that they aren’t having fun and that because of them the other three are getting really bored. So, in my opinion that’s why parents in some countries allow their children drink alcohol in special ocassions. I mean, they allow them to get used to it and like that they won’t drink so much when they are older. But should teenagers be educated drinking alcohol?

I absolutely disagree with that because I think that if those children like alcoholic drinks, they will want to drink more and more eachtime and they will be drunk a lot of times. However, I do know that this won’t happen always and that some of those children can be great connoiseurs of wine.

To finish, in this writing it seems that I am totally against alcohol, but it’s not that. It’s that I just don’t understand why people drink alcohol.

1 comentario:

  1. Good Maria. Good use of examples and paragraph organization. Some corrections:

    ...the help of three other people...

    ...to get used to it so they won't drink so much...

    each time (two words)

    ...this won't always happen...

    ResponderEliminar